What you will receive:
20 x Rotala Indica Strands
These will need to be placed into water immediately after opening.
Plants are incubated in a soultion of 0.01% of the insecticide Buprafezin for one hour (Please do not just drop these in a shrimp tank or with any other crustacean. To use these within a tank please wash in water with baking soda under light. These are treated to remove the insecticide but there are cases where this has not been fully removed causing casualty’s in crustacean.
- Rotala : pink leaved species suitable for tropical aquariums
- loose stem plants which do not have roots – each stem approx 8 inches long
- plant them and in correct conditions will grow roots in matter of days
- use iron supplements to enhance and maintain colourations
- height: 15 to 30cm, lighting: Medium, Temperature: 20-30C, pH: 5.5 to 8
We dispatch plants Mon to Thur only. ( To avoid Plants sitting in depot over weekend )
Adding items to a basket will allow you to be charged one postage fee.